- Supervised Contact (private law).
- Supervised Contact (public law).
- Separated Parents Information Programme for parents who are
- Supported Contact at Great Yarmouth Family Contact Centre
- Family Support Services (Volunteer Befriending Service, One-to-One
Support Service, School holiday activities for families, Parent Support
Groups for parents of children with challenging behaviour, and a
weekly Drop-in Group for any parent requiring professional advice
- Parent Support Advisers (based in local school clusters).
- Time for Me Project (a therapuetic service for children of separated and
- Social Work Practice project to support homeless 16 and 17 year olds re
-engage with their families.
To make a referral to our Family Support Service download our referral formhere or contact Emma Cameron or Sarah Fong on (01603) 621702. Please provide as much detailed information as possible to ensure we identify the most appropriate service. To make a referral to the Time for Me Project, please also complete this form for additional information.
To find out more about our Family Support Services please click here.
Families' House can offer any of the following services by prior
arrangement and consultation. Payment can be discussed on an
individual basis and will need to be made in advance.
If you would like further information or to make a referral,
please contact either Suzanne Bryant or Dawn Martinson on
- Room hire.
- Life Story work with children.
- Wishes and Feelings work with children.
- Handovers (offering a neutral venue for handover of children in
- Professional assessments of supervised contact relating to