Families' House is part of the larger local and regional charity Break, click here to go to their website. Families' House supports families in Norwich and Norfolk with a wide range of difficulties. We particularly support families who are "parenting apart" - where parents live separately and may be under stress from the consequences of family breakdown.
We offer a variety of services that focus specifically on separated families (where a child may only live with one biological parent) and family support services which are offered to any family that requires a bit of extra support.
Find out more about who we are
We offer separated family services such as:
- Supervised contact (both private law and public law)
- Supported contact
- Time For Me (a therapeutic service for children struggling with their parents' separation)
- Social work practice project, supporting homeless 16 and 17 year olds re-engage with their families.
We offer general family support sevices such as:
- Volunteer befriending (for parents who need extra support
- Parent Support Groups for parents of children with diagnosed behavioural disorders, such as ADHD
- Drop-in weekly parent support group (10-12 every Friday morning for any parent who would like professional advice)
- One-to-One professional support service
- School holiday activities for all the family to enjoy.
Find out more about what we do